Allah SWT

Allah SWT
My God

Nabi Muhammad SAW

Nabi Muhammad SAW
Our Prophet and My Idol

Cho Kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun
My One & Only

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae
The Two Guys In My House

My Boys...

My Boys...
Love Them So Much...

20120103

SISTAR(sis)

My sistar is very awesome.
Yes she is.
Her friends love her so much.
She's very friendly, straight forward, funny, thin, sarcastic, brave to talk, kind etc.

Well of course that would other people say but for me she's more to.
Annoying, demon, evil, heavy, crazy, ugly, coward, annoying, a bully, a loser, a target, a bugger, an amazingly annoying witch!
She really knows how to make people mad.and stress.a lot.
She loves to pick on me and make ugly faces(her favorite). but I think she don't have to make coz she really is ugly.
She can hit me, but I can't hit you back? defish?
You can scream, but when I scream mom scold me? defog?
seriously, just because you're my sis, doesn't mean I have to listen to you!
Just because you're my sis, doesn't mean I'm lamer than you!
Just because you're my sis, doesn't mean I can't Hate you!
It's my life!

I know what I am, you don't have to remind me my bad attitude!
Well excuse me I'm not perfect!
I just wish I can curse you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment