Allah SWT

Allah SWT
My God

Nabi Muhammad SAW

Nabi Muhammad SAW
Our Prophet and My Idol

Cho Kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun
My One & Only

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae
The Two Guys In My House

My Boys...

My Boys...
Love Them So Much...

20120102

I All You.

Hye Guys! Assalamualaikum~
I’m the type of person, who doesn’t use common word okay,
Ex. Instead of calling someone Honey, babe, sweetie,
I call Ice cream, chocolate, rainbow, starry etc.

Let’s go see ma friends!
First Candidate

= Princess Ali, Yah
= Mongkey(Monkey), Ice cream
=14(2011)
=Adorable, Cute, Bubbly, Fun, “Hi!” girl, easy going, High imagination (720p) XD, Funny, Loyal. Caring, Whiny, Cuddly, blur, reliable
=An awesome best friend of mine :{) (Like the whole Super Junior :
{D)
=An ELF
=A wife of a monkey(Asian anchovy), an ex of Kim Junsu and Lee Junho, a daughter of Park Jungsoo

I Sleep You (Most thing I love to do)
She’s been a true friend of mine.
A person who loves the way I am, and so do I love the way she is.
She’d been in my brain every time we talk.
I care about her how much she cares about me.
I miss our moments together talking and laughing.
I love talking with you about our hyungs.
She’s not the type who offence people.
She knows what I don’t like and never bring it into our conversation.
It’s hard to not have her in the same school anymore.
It’s suffocating, not having a person who laughs at my random imagination-real talks.
It’s tearing, missing her when I need to complain about something even if it’s small.
It’s miserable not seeing her next to me.
That is how much I miss you oh my dear monkey.
 
 Second Candidate

=Leong JQ
=Hoya, Banana
=14(2011)
=Crazy, Funny, full of Randomness, brave, Adorable, Sarcastic, Fun, lame, Too high Imagination (1050p), temper, Cry baby, easy going, rude to rude people, clumsy
=A crazy fun best friend of mine (Like his brothers-Lee Hyukjae and Lee Donghae and Lee Sungmin) =.=lll
=An Inspirit but severally change X{D
= A wife of an Aegi(HoAegi) who can dance, rap, and jokes, not to mention cute! An ex of Kim Jongwoon(longest relationship time-I think), Sister of Lee Hyukjae, Lee Sungmin and Lee Donghae

I Laugh You (I laugh all the time)
I miss you when you’re not by my side.
I know you the best, but I pretend I don’t.
She’s a friend who doesn’t admit some things.
Her sarcasm some times hurts people around her.
Her jokes may not be funny, but it was worth laughing to it.
She loves to do cute stuff but people around her ended up puking, but I just smile to it seeing her randomness (well, sometimes).
The person who I’d fought the most.
She’s the friend who’ll miserable/bored if I’m not by her side.
I hate you when you hate me, but I miss you, dear my random monkey.

Third Candidate

=Nadhiya Alexa
=Shashimi
=14(2011)
=Sweet, smart, caring, cute, innocent, bubbly, easy going, nice , kind, fragile, fun, whiny, Over Imagination(1060p)
=A sweet nice friend of mine :{) (Like Jang Geunseok!)
=Korean and Japanese drama watcher, an otaku
=A wife of Jang Geunseok, fell in love with Choi Siwon once, met Kim Myungsoo several times

I Rub You (Niga Higa’s random- I love you)
I’m bored if I don’t talk to you in a day.
I love how the way you care about me.
I don’t want to be ignored by you.
A friend who knows what the best is for me.
She’s the friend who’s so innocent and blushes at dirty talk.
The girl who’s corrupted by perverted us.
I would be lying if I say I’m not sad when you ignored me.
She loves to talk about Ryan Higa and his friends, and laugh at their jokes again with me.
She’s the girl who cried because of me.
The type of friend who doesn’t tells the truth to not break the person’s heart.
Smart enough to protect her loves one.
I wish to be one of your best friends, and I miss you dear my delicious shashimi.

Forth Candidate
= Azreen Far In a
=Moii(Moyang-Grand grandparents)
=14(2011)
=Crazy, Cute, Know how to have fun, Noisy, Cuddly, Adorable, Annoying, Low Imagination(450p), Never been mad, easy going, curse a lot, Strong, Dangerous, Silly
=A friend who I need to care of.(Like Kibum!)
= A belieber and a girlfriend of Grayson Chance (new)

I Hug You (She’s a hugger, what can I do)
I love the way that we’re friends and you’re a hubby of mine.
I just wish that you felt the same way too.
I need to take care of you, so you don’t lose in this world.
She’s the type friend who loves to hug people around her.
She’s the friend who doesn’t have any awkward moment with anyone.
She’s the target to be tease.
She loved to attract attentions and bug everyone else.
She’s a loner to her family, but friendly to her friends.
When I met you at school, I’ll hug you dear my silly moii.

Fifth Candidate

=Noor SyaPiqaChu
=Nick
=14(2011)
=Cute, Whiny, bad temper, annoyed easily, Adorable, brave, Love to dance, silly, dangerous, cry baby, fragile, motivated, high spirit, tough fighter, bubbly, gangster, easy going, straight, trust easily, loner
=A gangster friend of mine who needs to be taken care of. (Like Donghae -need to be taken care)
=A newly ELF, A Black Jack, A loyal 4NIA, a VIP
=A wife of Lee Hongki, Love by Lee Donghae(girlfriend of him),Loving Kim Jongwoon, A best friend of Henry Lau

I Dance You (One of my favorite hobbies)
I love the fact that we’re friends through our hyungs (Super Junior)
I wish we can become closer, but I don’t want to interfere your love lines with Sophia and Winnie(the Pooh).
She’s a friend who needs to be taken care, or she’ll lose in her own world.
She had some serious problem, and I would like to settle it together with her and her permission.
She’s easy to be bullied and I love to bully her with my random talks.
She’s the type of person who loves to be alone, but people around her don’t get that fact.
Although she loves to be alone, but I want to be the person who talk to her when she felt lonely.
I don’t want you to be drowning because no one would save you if you keep being a loner.
I care about you, and I miss teasing you dear my loner friend.

Sixth Candidate

= Dei Dei Yeoh (pronunciation-Day Day)
=Deeii/DD
=14(2011)
=Cool, smart, sporting, brave, fun, active, warm hearted, nice, adorable, considerate, Medium Imagination(480p), reliable
=A cool friend of mine(like Choi Siwon!)
=A cool ELF :{)
=A wife of Choi Siwon, very close with U-kwon and Lee Jinki

I Bed You (My bed is always cool to me)
I love to sit next to you.
I love the way our relationship are although we ain’t so close and I wish we could be closer.
She’s the cool friend like there usually have in anime.
She’s the friend who can dance.
She’s the type of friend who’ll always answer to random things. (Ex. “Hey!” “I’m Mr. Simple!”)
She’s a friend who makes you envy of her.
She’s a very talented and cool basketball player who usually appeared in anime but she’s the girl version.
She’s a good listener and never gives you trouble.
She’s a rich girl.
Though you always make me jealous of you, I miss you and I want to sit next to you like it used to be dear my cool friend.

Seventh Candidate

= Koh Yiyn Ing
= Q’s Dongsaeng(Cho Kyuhyun’s Sister) / Jihyunnie
=14(2011)
=Pretty, laugher, fun, loud, dork, creative, cry baby, fragile, High Imagination(720p), warm hearted, dangerous, funny, blur, brave
=A pretty warm hearted friend of mine.
= A beautiful B2UTY, An Andromeda

I Jokes You (I love to random jokes with her)
I love how every time you laugh at my jokes.
I miss the time we spend together laughing at our random talks.
Although you smile the time, I knew which one is the fake, and which one is the real.
I want to jokes around with you, and I’ll never abandon you alone.
She’s the friend who works hard to study, to be with her friends.
She’s the laughing machine, but inside she’s fragile, and worried she’ll be abandoned.
She’s not afraid to fight for her friends.
She’s the friend who loves to sing and when she doesn’t know the lyrics, she just randomly sing.
She thinks negative thoughts regularly and that makes her stress including about her brother (Cho Kyuhyun).
Although you laugh a lot, I want to see the sincere one. I miss you my sister-in-law.

Eighth candidate
=King Honey Sophia
=Ajumma(aunt)
=14(2011)
=Cute, Spicy mouth, straight forward, funny, innocent, fun, brave, noisy, dork, cuddly, jealousy, simple-minded
=A 4nia, A blackjack, A newly ELF, Boice
= A girlfriend of Kim Ryeowook, Very close to Lee Gikwang and Jung Yonghwa

I talk you (The most activity I did; Talk)
I love how we always fought with each other and laugh at other people (Moii).
Although I’m not close with you but I really wish to.
I don’t have my best friend anymore (at school) and maybe I do jealous with you two (Nick and you).
I hope we can become closer, and I miss talking about random Malay stuff with you.

Ninth Candidate
= Man Da Lee
=Taemanda
=14(2011)
=Handsome, Innocent, Quiet at school, loud outside school, fun, sporting, cute, lender, reliable, active.
=A loyal Shawol,
= A wife of Lee Taemin, very close with Jang Hyunseung and Yang Yoseop

I Online You (I online only in some seasons)
I love being one of your friends,and I wish we could become closer.
I love the fact that you knew Kpop through us and I wish you could stay being an ELF...
Though I severally talk with you, you're a nice friend and very easy going.
She's the friend who a crazy girl would said to her, "Man Da, You're so Handsome. Marry me!" (I know it's weird)
Although you're not an ELF, but I would love to talk to you about Super junior more than any other kpop.
And I miss talking to you.


I miss you guys so much. See you again in 3 days~ X{D
Just a few friend tips to you.(I'm screaming in a nice tone)

BEEE YOUUURRRSEEEEELF!!!
DONNN'T LEEET FRIEEENNDDS AROUUUUNDD YOUUU MAAAKKKEESSS YOUUUU A DIIIFFEERRREEENNNTTT PPEEEEERRRSSSOOOONNNN!!!
BEEEEEEEEEEEE HONEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTT!!
DOOOON'T KEEEEEP IIIIIIIITT YOUUUUUURRRSEEEELFFF!!
LLLEEEEEEEETTTT IIIIIIIIITTT OOOOUUUUTTT AAAAANNNDDDD YOOUUUU'LL BEEEEEEEE OOKAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Love,
Iknowr Ai Sha

1 comment:

  1. hey there! love your blog soooooooooooo much! i'm amazed because your blog is filled with super junior photos. nice one........hee hee:)

    ReplyDelete