Allah SWT

Allah SWT
My God

Nabi Muhammad SAW

Nabi Muhammad SAW
Our Prophet and My Idol

Cho Kyuhyun

Cho Kyuhyun
My One & Only

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae

Kim Kibum & Lee Donghae
The Two Guys In My House

My Boys...

My Boys...
Love Them So Much...

20120207

Skip Beat / Extravagant Challenge


 -Anime Version-

                                              












-Taiwan Drama Version-


Ranks : \star/ \star/ \star/\star/ \star/
Synopsis : High school graduate Gong Xi gives up her chances for university in order to support her childhood friend and romantic goal, Bu Po Shang, in his pop idol career. Upon arriving in Taipei, Gong Xi starts working on multiple jobs in order to support Shang, whose popularity quickly rises, eventually becoming one of the top idols in Taiwan.
One day, Gong Xi catches Shang flirting with his manager, and learns that he only used her so she can help him with his living expenses. Heart-broken and betrayed, Gong Xi vows to get revenge by becoming a bigger star. Gong Xi auditions for L.M.E., Taiwan's largest talent agency, and joins L.M.E.'s new-found department "Love Me" with Jiang Nanqin, also a new recruit. At L.M.E. famous actor Dun Helian, disgusted by Gong Xi's reasons for joining the show business, consistently finds ways to annoy and taunt her. As Gong Xi's acting career starts to take off, she begins to discover a new sense of identity and purpose, separate from her initial plans of revenge. Lian also eventually warms up to her, and although at first in denial, he finds himself falling more and more in love with her.

Lemme tell you something.
This story is just awesome! 
Most of the reasons this drama is awesome is because of the cast and characters which are our own Super Junior member,
Choi Siwon(Choi Shiyuan) and Lee Donghae(Li Donghai) 

and the actress Ivy Chen.(Ai Wo Ba Bu's uniform!)

After watching the first episode, it was very very thrilling to watch.
From the moment I saw the character Gong Xi, I thought she's like the other fan girl of an idol.
But then, it went very different from what i thought.

In the end, I supported her.Like seriously.
I actually, hated her but then I started to be on her side.
Plus, the way she talk is sooo cute! >///<
I'm definitely on Gong Xi's side.

I love the story where :-
Gong Xi with the "Must kill Bu Po Shang!" and "Dun He Lian is the enemy!" attitude.
And The fact that she has the ghost/spirits, makes me rolling. Especially the chicken's ghost!
 
Donghae is a badass guy(Bu Po Shang).
And as the bad guy, he really makes me want to punch him on his stomach.
And Siwon as the bad but good guy(Dun He Lian).
And Siwon as the show off charming  guy, really makes me want to punch on his face...

And Another character, which is Jiang Nan Qin.
Super cool girl i tell you!
but deep inside she's very awesome and pretty~~

And their style, I salute you!
Love their unique clothes~~
(Especially this Hoodie!)
And the funniest clothes is AI WO BA BU's uniform! (Love Me Section)
 Its the cosplay...I can't find Gong Xi and Qin! ><

 Sorry again its the Anime.. ><
 
I really enjoy this story..... Oh yeah! if you want to watch it, here's the link :
 
http://www.viki.com/channels/162-extravagant-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment